Invitation – Uitnodiging
The BRUSSELS QUALITY ACADEMY and
are delighted to invite you to
the first Quality Academy session about DIVERSITY :
The Gay Market
on May 22, 2012 (2:30 – 5:30 pm)
Program & Headlines
Introduction about Diversity and the Gay Market
- The importance of respecting Diversity.
- How does Diversity leads to different consuming characteristics, creating a niche market?
- How is Gay Market defined?
Frédérick Boutry, Gay market specialist @ VISITBRUSSELS
The Gay Consumer‘s profile
- LGBT: Are there any consuming differences among Lesbians, Gay, Bisexual and Trans Gender consumers?
- What are the characteristics that make Gay consumers one of the most powerful consuming markets?
- Common areas of influence in consuming habits among members of the LGBT community from all over the world.
- The potential of the Gay Market for Brussels, the actions taken, the events.
Break - networking
How to get the friendly Attitude to please your Gay customer?
- What must be taken into consideration when dealing with LGBT customers?
- The common mistakes, the not obvious traps and the importance of training and education.
- Drastic ways for attracting the interest, increasing customers' loyalty and ensuring the satisfaction of your LGBT customers.
- Examples and case studies.
Nikos S. Morantis
5 :30 pm :
End of session - networking
All Brussels professionals interested in understanding, attracting, welcoming and retaining Gay customers
Date & Time: May 22, 2012 at 2:30pm Location: Zinneke room – bip – Rue Royale 2-4 Koningsstraat - Bruxelles 1000 Brussel
Together, let's shape the quality of tomorrow
bip - Rue Royale 2-4 Koningsstraat
Bruxelles 1000 Brussel
For more information about Brussels Quality Destination & Quality Academy: